Wednesday 17 February 2010

Welcome mortals...

Welcome to this most excellent blog...

...yeah, whatever.

My name is Dan Beresford, and I am a nobody. Those who know me know I am not REALLY as vain or arrogant as I act, I merely do it for shits and giggles.

Just to clear the air.

So, on to the purpose of this place: to give me somewhere to wax lyrical for others to comment and critique. Basically, I'd like to experiment with writing, and see if I have any talent for it. Your job, should you choose to accept it, is to inflate or deflate my ego depending on your opinions on my 'work'. Simple, right?

As such, I'll end this blog post by saying that if you got this far, cheers! Please feel free to stay a while, and have a read through my inane ramblings. Who knows, you may see something you like!

Cheers,

Dan

1 comment: